Friday, October 26, 2007

:: There's too much that TIME cannot ERASE::

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha menerima Taubat -At-Tauwwab
I was a woman who made mistakes (well..everybody does), who sometimes cried on a Monday morning or at night alone in bed.I was a woman who often become bored with her life.I was a woman who sometimes just got things wrong.
But..In the other hand, I was a woman with a million happy memories, who knew what is was like to experience true love (The Mighty Allah) and who was ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories. Whatever happen in ten month or ten years i would lay ahead, because i knew i would open my heart and follow where it led me.
IN THE MEANTIME...I WOULD JUST LIVE
-spreadmythousandfeelingsofLOVEformyluvlyFAMILY-
by MaryamAhmad

No comments: