Friday, October 26, 2007

:: Reminder for your own ::

Peace be upon you


hi there! i was so relief because im enjoying my "singleness" and being around with my circle of trust..great family..As we are step into the world of maturity, what we need to makes us be more mature is being BERSYUKUR. This is because we will feel the wonderfull feeling of our life is so in ~balance~...do you agree with me?


As for me..in order to face those challenge in life..what i need is..i need to remind myself..how? i always brought my skecth book where i wrote everything..skecth everything..and always put a reminder for myself..everywhere i went..that sketch books will always bear with me.It was my second boyfriend instead the first one is my HIJAB (veil ~ tudung).

my handwritting was so bad and i write it back
so that you guys can read it easily and i dont want to be accused
for damaging your eye vision.. =)





So..what do you think..the small thing teaches me a very big LESSON...right?
who said life is unfair? like abah always said...
" IKHLAS in everything you do..and EVERYTHING will fall into IT'S PLACE"


~SAMPAIKAN~SEJUTA~SAYANGKU~UNTUK~KELUARGA~TERCHENTA~



No comments: