Friday, October 26, 2007

Allah the Almighty!

my lil brother Najib was Kissing me 18 years ago.




There's was a time i was so into the memories of my greatest brother i ever had..MY LATE BROTHER.Abang Ammar(he was diagnose suffering of acute luekimia )..but God was always right and fair..he gave me another brother (my younger and the one that trust most) that at the first time..we are like anjing & kucing ..argue about something stupid.Being nosy of each other..have a very green eyes towards each other..and all that happened to me 6 years ago..where he still a "baby" for me.



But now...we are so depend to each other and i hardly can say that he was my guardian( he was early 20years old now). my Penyelamat. He was never one to beat around the bush, but that's why i loved him so much, for his honesty.He always say the right thingy of me even is hard to accept it(my brother quite cold-hearted kan?)..where my face look terrible and my hair just like a mess in the backyard.



By the time he was mad at me because the mistakes i did or something is wrong around us ..i know..he showing his love by not showing it..that's called CARING..i felt that dude! and thanks! And thanks a lot to God that written this Fate that u are gonna be my only brother..the king of our heart(mak..abah..kakja and along..of course the lil' Aqlan too)



I wonder why abah was so fond to u..and i a lil bit jealous and now i realize that u r special gift from God that make u r so perfect in our eyes..and i now realize too why abah so touching till he burst into tears when he missed u bro.because he loves u..and so do US..ur FAMILY..



the significant i write about you today is because i missed u too..and the way i show it to u..by letting u read it and understand it by yourself...



to my lovely brother Najib...let the world know that i'm proud of you.

Good Luck for your final Exam.

LOVE-your dearie sister.MaryamAhmad

No comments: